Cranbourne is committed to building environmentally sustainable homes which people aspire to live in. Various homes we build meet the Code for Sustainable Homes level 3, which is an industry specification aimed at improving the sustainability of new homes in the UK. Cranbourne also aims to use materials and technologies that will reduce energy bills and therefore create an environmentally friendly lifestyle.
To find out more about Sustainable Homes please click here.
Sustainable features used on our homes include:
- Green roof technology which reduces annual water run-off by at least 50%.
- Heat recovery systems which reduce carbon footprint and running costs by up to 50%.
- Energy efficiency lighting.
- Flow restricted taps and dual flush toilets to save energy and water usage.
- A or A+ rated white goods in kitchens.
These sustainable features enable Cranbourne to provide developments and communities that contribute towards the Government’s mission to reduce CO2 emissions.
*Contact sales office for specific sustainable features on individual developments.